Our partnership with Citus Health and combined innovation are helping to solve critical patient engagement and workflow challenges for Home Health and Hospice organizations. With the Corstrata Virtual Wound Clinic powered by Citus Health, we are improving access to our board-certified wound clinicians to recommend the most effective ostomy care and wound treatment for better outcomes, improved patient quality of life, and lower overall cost.
At Citus, we know the unique challenges hospice organizations face when trying to provide and coordinate proper care in complex end-of-life experiences. Despite recent advancements in EHR technology, hospice organizations continue to struggle to:
- Communicate in a timely manner across all care team members (patients, loved ones, pharmacists, physicians, social workers, clerical workers)
- Conduct telehealth, face-to-face visits and other virtual care through live video sessions
- Manage rapidly changing needs of patients, from schedules to dosage modifications
- Confirm delivery of equipment and medications
- Monitor and report patient and family member satisfaction
- Maintain margins on daily per diem rates
Transforming Manual Care Coordination into Digital Workflows
Envisioned by seasoned post-acute care nurses and developed by leading edge technologists, Citus Health solutions transform manual patient and care team communications and reporting processes into digital workflows that improve quality of care.
Citus Solutions for Hospice Organizations
Functioning in a standalone capacity, or integrated into your EHR or billing system, the Citus Health digital suite of solutions can help your organization focus on what you do best – provide high quality care. Here’s how Citus solutions work for your hospice organization: